A great way to restore and improve your beautiful smile is through porcelain veneers. These are thin, porcelain shells that are custom-fabricated and used to restore cracked, damaged and stained teeth to a natural-looking beauty.
WHO CAN USE VENEERS?
Our dental veneers in Olympia, Washington, can be used to correct many dental issues. If you feel that your teeth are unattractive or could use improvement, they may be a good cosmetic dentistry option for you.
- Veneers can replace missing teeth
- Veneers can correct misaligned teeth
- Veneers can correct uneven teeth
- Veneers can correct irregularly-shaped teeth
- Veneers can repair cracked or chipped teeth
- Veneers can restore aged teeth
- Veneers can restore stained or discolored teeth
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF VENEERS?
Porcelain veneers offer many benefits and our dentist can:
- Restore a smile to its natural beauty
- Practical functions are restored (chewing, overbite and joint dysfunction such as TMJ)
- Stained teeth receive a restored, white appearance
- Durability and strength are restored (properly cared for veneers can last 15 years)
- Natural-tooth appearance is restored because the porcelain material in veneers looks like the enamel of natural teeth
- Porcelain veneers are resistant to stains from things like coffee, tea, cigarettes and red wine.
Please call 360-493-1866 to speak with Impressions Dentistry today. You can find out more about porcelain veneers and how Dr. Suneet S. Bath can help you restore a natural, beautiful smile!