WHO USES INVISALIGN® Clear Aligners?
Invisalign® treatment has become a popular way to straighten teeth without having to use metal wires and brackets. If you have been dreaming of a beautiful, straight smile — but the thought of having a metal mouth makes you shy away — come for an Invisalign treatment in Olympia, Washington!
HOW DOES INVISALIGN TREATMENT WORK?
Invisalign treatment uses a series of clear, plastic trays to gradually straighten your teeth — much like traditional metal wires and brackets straighten teeth. Despite this similarity, Invisalign treatment has many advantages over traditional metal braces. Unlike braces, the transparent trays can be quickly removed by the patient before eating or brushing. If you decide to get Invisalign aligners, Dr. Suneet S. Bath will take 3D images of your teeth in order to have the custom-fabricated trays created for you.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF INVISALIGN TREATMENT?
The five advantages of Invisalign aligners over traditional wire braces are:
- Comfort: The smooth plastic trays are gentle on the mouth and gums.
- Treatment Time: Results are seen in nine to 15 months.
- Aesthetics: As the name suggests, Invisalign trays are almost invisible to the eye and others are not likely to know you are wearing them.
- Eating: To eat, just remove the trays. No foods or drinks are forbidden. Simply brush and rinse after eating and place the trays in again when done.
- Oral Hygiene: Simply remove the trays to brush, floss and rinse.
Call Impressions Dentistry at 360-493-1866 to schedule a FREE consultation for Invisalign treatment with our dentist!
We in-house, monthly payment plans available for your treatment. Our office is also an Invisalign Premier Provider.
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.