Who Uses Invisalign®?
Invisalign® has become very popular as a way to straighten teeth without having to use metal wires and brackets. If you have been dreaming of a beautiful, straight smile but the thought of having a metal mouth makes you shy away, Invisalign may be for you!
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign uses a series of clear, plastic trays to gradually straighten your teeth in the same way that traditional metal wires and brackets straighten teeth. Although very similar, Invisalign has many advantages to traditional metal braces. Unlike braces, the transparent trays can be quickly removed by the patient while eating or brushing. If you decide to get Invisalign®, Dr. Bath will take 3-D images of your teeth in order to have the custom-fabricated trays created individually for you and your needs.
What Are the Advantages of Invisalign®?
Five advantages of Invisalign® over traditional wire braces are:
- Comfort – the smooth plastic trays are gentle on the mouth and gums
- Treatment time – Results are seen in 9 – 15 months
- Aesthetics – As the name suggests, Invisalign® trays are almost invisible to the eye and others are not likely to know you are wearing them
- Eating – To eat, just remove the trays. No foods or drinks are forbidden. Simply brush and rinse after eating and place the trays in again when done.
- Oral hygiene – Simply remove the trays to brush, floss and rinse.
Click here to schedule a FREE consultation for Invisalign!
We have friendly in-house monthly payment plans available. Our office is an Invisalign Premier Provider.